We make every attempt to address maintenance requests on a timely basis. Keep in mind, however, that emergency maintenance issues must be handled prior to non-emergency maintenance requests. For your reference, here is a brief list of what is considered routine maintenance versus emergency maintenance.
- Security or Health Hazard
- Heat not functioning
- Water Flooding
- Electrical outlet smoking/sparking
- Lost Key
- Stopped up toilet or sink
- Leaky faucet
- A/C not functioning
Always call 911 first for all major emergencies including: burglary or vandalism, fire, criminal activity in the premises. After reporting the emergency to 911, call our maintenance line to notify our maintenance staff.
Some maintenance issues should be handled by residents.
- Changing light bulbs
- Plunging clogged toilets/sinks/tubs
- Replacing batteries in smoke detector
- Resetting Garbage Disposal
- Flipping breakers/Replacing fuses